Direct Import ... "Product Already Imported"...

Madcowto

Hi, I was using Alidropship Woo to do direct import from a store. Successful but I thought I made an error, so I deleted the product imported from my product list and wanted to import this same product again. When I tried to re-do it, on AliExpress it gave me a message saying the product was already imported, despite the fact that I have already deleted the product from my product list. How do I fix it? I like to import the same product again. But I can't now because it says on AliExpress the product was already imported despite I had already deleted that product from my product list.

Thanks.

Madcowto

Ah Thank you. I actually now restored the product that I deleted from the trash. Thanks for your guidance.

Jonny

I am experiencing the same issue, the only difference is that I have restored my entire wordpress from a previous backup so my product page (including the trash) was wiped empty. I have tried deleted and reinstalled / reactivated the plugin and the chrome extension, and all the other good old tricks but none of them works. Product still showing "already imported" and I am seriously stuck. Would appreciate any help!

Sunster

Staff member
I am experiencing the same issue, the only difference is that I have restored my entire wordpress from a previous backup so my product page (including the trash) was wiped empty. I have tried deleted and reinstalled / reactivated the plugin and the chrome extension, and all the other good old tricks but none of them works. Product still showing "already imported" and I am seriously stuck. Would appreciate any help!

The product entry is probably still in your database.

Sunster

Staff member
Yep, access your database and look for the entry in the adsw_ali_meta table. If using cPanel, use phpmyadmin.