DIFFICULT TO GET PAYMENT GATEWAYS IN WEST AFRICAN SUB REGION.

lazochristo

Hello everyone, Africa really has got a problem when it comes to new innovations like this and businesses. I have been through the Alidropship programme and it very cool as compared to other sites that offer the same thing but guess what if you in Africa forget it because if you don't have PayPal to process your payments then you are off and also if you don't get any other credit card processing companies like stripe, authorize.net, card connect, then you also off.

it's so difficult even in Ghana I still can't start this because if you are not registered as a company to get a business certificate then you can even do anything when it comes to payments. that's the more reason why more and more African young men want to come to countries like USA, UK, and all other western worlds just to have a better life. it sucks living in Ghana and the whole West African sub-region so far I think I have to give up on this whole thing.

But anyway I need advice guys on how to get a PayPal account from the USA or Other Countries and also any other things else before I give up on this.

Thanks anyway.

edwardguru

Sorry to hear that mate, But hey this Thing Isn't that Difficult as you think, You can be in West Africa country and Be benefit the same benefits EU and US, It's very Simple as A, B, C. You can get 100% rated Fully PayPal in country of your choice, But It requires experience, If you are ready to take off, I can Help. Kindly connect with me.

Regards,

Richie

Lazo Christo, pls have you reslolved your payment challenges, because i gat the same challenge too from Nigeria if yes pls could you connect me on +2348035557005. on whatsapp preferably
thank you