Did i break the trademark laws

Wealthy Believe

Please I have a question. If i include other big brands' trademarks (like the marvel for an example) in my domain name did I break any trademark laws

sam.biz.hu

Hi,

I'm not a lawyer or something close to anything legal person.

Usually, brand names are trademarked, so is good to avoid using them.

A classic example, Microsoft was using SkyDrive name for their cloud service, but they had to change to OneDrive due to a dispute opened by another company who had right ower this name.

So, maybe in the short-term, you'll be lucky, but in the long-term, you may wake up with a lawsuit due to trademark infringement.

The best solution is to use something which is not pointing out directly to another brand or using their name for more sales.

Wish you a lot of sales and no refund requests :)

Br,
Stefan

Becoming a lawyer may seem like an obvious step to moving forward in your career and life. But it can be challenging to know where to begin. You want to find a company that will help you succeed as a legal professional but simultaneously considers your financial situation and goals. It’s essential to take steps now so that you have resources available to you as soon as you become pregnant that will help you navigate the legal process with ease. There are many good solicitors in Sudbury that inspire me not to give up.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but yeah, if you do so, you might be sued. And trust me, you'll lose that case. You should avoid all these big brands because they hate it when someone tries to use their name to make money without their consent or getting anything out of it. My older brother has made that mistake once, and he was sued by two companies simultaneously. It was the company whose name he used and the company that he worked for, as he was the director. They accused him of breaching his duties because of those actions, which led to insolvency. I'm thankful he won the case against his employer, as the guys from ndandp.co.uk made an insane defence that actually worked!

Last edited: