Default Telephone Number Autocomplete Needs a Fix

skyholder84

Dear Yaros and Team

One issue I have had with the autocomplete is that the Area Code functionality has a small error.

For Autocomplete Orders, I have ticked ("Override the customer’s phone number with Default order phone number").

Logically, the Settings should also provide us the ability to enter the Default order phone number's area code, and correctly populate the correct area code in the AliExpress Order Form. However, the current settings do not provide for this.

Instead, my area code (+65) is always replaced with my Customer's area code (for example, +1 from America), and I always have to edit the order form to correct this, because (+1 MYNUMBER) does not exist.

Please could you fix this functionality flaw in the next version?

uooos

Area codes are being changed every few years across the whole country. It is not an issue at all. All you need to know is the new figure consequence https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/832. It may be a problem when you have a business and have to inform all your customers about the change. But there are no inconveniences for individual users. You will quickly get used to a new number within a very short period of time.