Dealing with difficult customers!

DSKevin

I've had an Alidropship store running for a couple of years but due to pressure of work its never been promoted. Its fully functional and seems to work great!

Then out of the blue an order drops in, AMAZING! Placed the order through the the admin, all great and very impressed.

However, my question is how do you deal with those customers that do not read anything on your site? I have all the terms, tracking, delivery etc in place but this first idiot is having a fit because she hasn't received her order in 3 days!!!!

I've tried all the nice emails, pointing out delivery times, shipping into etc but she is becoming a real pain in the ass! The payment is through Stripe and I guess her next line will be contacting them and asking for her money back. She asked to cancel but the item is shipped...

You must get these situations, how do you handle them?

KEVIN

chris37

You must get these situations, how do you handle them?
Is really nothing you can do,

you will refund him for he doesn’t open dispute in your stripe account (also stripe doesn’t like Dropshipper ),so better to don’t give them reason to banned your account

DSKevin

Is really nothing you can do,

you will refund him for he doesn’t open dispute in your stripe account (also stripe doesn’t like Dropshipper ),so better to don’t give them reason to banned your account

So the customer gets the order and their money back? I think I would do this if I was running this business, but 1 order in over 2 years, I'm not sure I want to refund them :)

This must happen a lot with Dropshipping, people expect their orders within a few days, but fail to read how long an order takes to arrive.

KEVIN

chris37

So the customer gets the order and their money back?
Yes ;) in some cases

but 1 order in over 2 years, I'm not sure I want to refund them
If you want your account to be activate the I suggest to refund the customer .
I know I not fair but this is the way is work.

This must happen a lot with Dropshipping, people expect their orders within a few days, but fail to read how long an order takes to arrive.
Not really