Dealing with AliExpress discounts and price changes

Rahul Gandhi

Hello!

How do you guys deal with the fact that sellers on AliExpress might change their price on products whilst your products on your website has the same old price?

Is there a feature that helps with this, or is there another way to mitigate this problem?

Thanks in advance,

/Rahul

chris37

Hello!

How do you guys deal with the fact that sellers on AliExpress might change their price on products whilst your products on your website has the same old price?

Is there a feature that helps with this, or is there another way to mitigate this problem?

Thanks in advance,

/Rahul
We use auto update price every day in the alidropship setting.

Rahul Gandhi

We use auto update price every day in the alidropship setting.
Thank you for the reply, Chris!

So, if I were to price something two times the supplier's price, will it stay two times more even when the seller changes their price if I use the auto-update price everyday feature in the AliDropship settings?

Thanks,

/Rahul

chris37

Thank you for the reply, Chris!

So, if I were to price something two times the supplier's price, will it stay two times more even when the seller changes their price if I use the auto-update price everyday feature in the AliDropship settings?

Thanks,

/Rahul
Exactly how you describe ;)

One common approach is to regularly sync product data from AliExpress to your website using APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). This allows you to automatically update product information, including prices, based on real-time changes from the source. Some e-commerce platforms and plugins offer this functionality, helping you maintain accurate and competitive pricing.

KameronJarvis

Hey there! Dealing with those sneaky price changes can be a bit of a challenge, right? One trick I've found useful is to set up regular price checks on my products using automated tools. That way, if the seller tweaks their price on AliExpress, you'll be in the know and can adjust your website accordingly. Also, have you heard of slevové kódy? They can be a real lifesaver! Websites like that have amazing deals that might help you keep your prices competitive and your customers happy.

Last edited: