Davinco Woo: Terms & Conditions-link and z-index of sorting product

Niels

Hi!
I want to change the following:
1. [SOLVED] Write a product review -> "I have read the terms & conditions" - The link is wrong at my site and I want to change it. But I dont know where I can change it. Any hints?:rolleyes: Thanks to Ekaterina! :)
2. Shopview: If I click on sorting product, the dropdownmenu is hidden behind the products. I have to change the z-index here. Do someone have a custom css for me? :)
3. [SOLVED] Frontpage: "Recommended products" How to add products to this area? Thanks to Chris! :)

Best regards, Niels

Last edited:

chris37

Shopview: If I click on sorting product, the dropdownmenu is hidden behind the products. I have to change the z-index here. Do someone have a custom css for me? :)
This is not happening in my end , is something wrong in your setting or conflict with other plugins

Frontpage: "Recommended products" How to add products to this area?
Go to your products list and hit the star icon

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi!
I want to change the following:
1. Write a product review -> "I have read the terms & conditions" - The link is wrong at my site and I want to change it. But I dont know where I can change it. Any hints?:rolleyes:
2. Shopview: If I click on sorting product, the dropdownmenu is hidden behind the products. I have to change the z-index here. Do someone have a custom css for me? :)
3. [SOLVED] Frontpage: "Recommended products" How to add products to this area? Thanks to Chris! :)

Best regards, Niels
Hello,

Thank you for your question! You can replace your current link with anew one in Customizing -> Shop (WooCommerce) -> Product Page -> Terms & Conditions text.
davinci-woo-terms-png.14052

Do you have product categories enabled on your Shop page? Please send me a pm with your domain name so I can check what might be wrong with your sorting select element.

Attachments

• davinci woo terms.png
    davinci woo terms.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator: