Davinci Woo - Remove the |-or- between the item count and add to cart button

Anomale

Hello, I want to remove the | -or- between the item count and add to cart button on product pages of davinci woo. I tried to find the CSS to edit it but it seems like it is hard coded into the theme under element.style and I am unable to edit it through CSS. Can you help me remove it or at the very least remove the vertical line before -or- ? thank you BTW this is only visible when I have stripe payments enabled
remove or next to add to cart.PNG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I want to remove the | -or- between the item count and add to cart button on product pages of davinci woo. I tried to find the CSS to edit it but it seems like it is hard coded into the theme under element.style and I am unable to edit it through CSS. Can you help me remove it or at the very least remove the vertical line before -or- ? thank you BTW this is only visible when I have stripe payments enabled
View attachment 8723
Hello,

Have you got any additional payment request buttons enabled in Stripe settings?

Anomale

Yes I have apple pay and chrome pay enabled. If I disable it that |-or- goes away, is there a fix to remove it when using apple pay?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes I have apple pay and chrome pay enabled. If I disable it that |-or- goes away, is there a fix to remove it when using apple pay?
Hello,

We'll take a look! By the way, Stripe has already updated its WooCommerce plugin twice (i.e. it's still making changes to the plugin).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Apple Pay payment option looks just fine on our demo website, please check the screenshots attached. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue?

Attachments

• Japanese Porcelain Vintage Teapot With Wooden Handle – woo newdavinci.png
    Japanese Porcelain Vintage Teapot With Wooden Handle – woo newdavinci.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 16
  • apple pay.jpg
    apple pay.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16