Davinci theme code error !!!!

hi i get this code error when i installed this theme.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/evanslei/public_html/powerjedi.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 818

Direct Webstore

No. You wont lose anything. Im not saying this will fix the problem...but its one of the first things you should try...in case the theme had a glitch when you installed it before. If you still have the problem after reinstalling the theme ... you better contact support.

Direct Webstore

Considering the speed of your reply...its obvious you did not even "try" the above suggestion. Even Shopify will have the occasional problem. If you give up that easily...you'll probably fail in whatever you do. I'm outta here. I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Bye.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi i get this code error when i installed this theme.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/evanslei/public_html/powerjedi.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 818
First of all, please note that the DaVinci theme is compatible with only AliDropship original plugin, it cannot be installed with AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce. Please pm me your WP access details if the issue persists.

yes i bought and installed the RIGHT plug in on a wordpress theme then installed the davinci theme thats when i go the error

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

yes i bought and installed the RIGHT plug in on a wordpress theme then installed the davinci theme thats when i go the error
Please pm me your WP access details, I will be happy to help you out!

Renee Hall

Considering the speed of your reply...its obvious you did not even "try" the above suggestion. Even Shopify will have the occasional problem. If you give up that easily...you'll probably fail in whatever you do. I'm outta here. I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Bye.

WHO IS THIS PERSON?