Davinci 2 Theme Main menu missing on category page & single product page

hrm143

hi can you add horizontal Main menu bar in the next release along with sticky menu bar?
Currently when viewing category or single product page..main menu navigation is missing which is very inconvenient for the customer jump to any other menu.
Also is it possible to add more features like price slider/filter, color filter in left column in category page?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!

Currently when viewing category or single product page..main menu navigation is missing which is very inconvenient for the customer jump to any other menu.
We'll consider implementing this feature.

Also is it possible to add more features like price slider/filter, color filter in left column in category page?
We don't plan to introduce such filters into this theme.

sportycloset

Hello there. Any idea how to make the main navigation menu smaller I mean to adjust only for the desktop version? I appreciate it cause I cannot find any tutorial ... all the tutorials are only how to set up the theme ... Best Regards, Mihai Dobre

chris37

Hello there. Any idea how to make the main navigation menu smaller I mean to adjust only for the desktop version? I appreciate it cause I cannot find any tutorial ... all the tutorials are only how to set up the theme ... Best Regards, Mihai Dobre
Yes you can not find any tutorial for that because is a custom developments job ,

Is need time for someone to generate the CSS code for you.