Davinci 2 Theme - How Do Change Top Right & Bottom Right Photo links on the home page

mromaha

I need to change the page these two photos link to. Currently these two photos only link to the all products category. It be nice to have an option to put in any link we want. For example the 3 slider images next these two have an option to place any page link you want. Mayber im over thiking this but if there a way to link these two image to another page other than the all products page please let me know.

Davinci 2 theme clip.JPG

mromaha

That's what I was thinking because I used davinci one a bunch however there not text box there for linking.

Direct Webstore

I doubt they'd overlook something like that. It must be there somewhere in Settings, Customization or Appearance>Customization

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need to change the page these two photos link to. Currently these two photos only link to the all products category. It be nice to have an option to put in any link we want. For example the 3 slider images next these two have an option to place any page link you want. Mayber im over thiking this but if there a way to link these two image to another page other than the all products page please let me know.

View attachment 6966
I doubt they'd overlook something like that
Our bad, we did overlook these settings. This option will be added with the next theme update. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :)