Davinci 2.0 Woo - Mobile view of Shop page

Sadoun

When someone opens my Shop (or any other subcategory) page in a mobile phone the "category pictures" look like this below, small and cramped. You can try it by clicking on the hyperlinked image below and let me know how it appears on your mobile device. Same results with both iOS Safari, and Android Chrome.

This happens with all category pages when there are more than one subcategory. How can this be fixed?

The product pages by itself look fine on a mobile device.

Mobile-view.jpeg

Last edited:

Sadoun

same on my Samsung note 8. but if you hold your phone horizontally, it looks normal

Thanks for trying.

Still the images (specially when there are many main categories) look small and cramped in both Portrait or Landscape orientation.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When someone opens my Shop (or any other subcategory) page in a mobile phone the "category pictures" look like this below, small and cramped. You can try it by clicking on the hyperlinked image below and let me know how it appears on your mobile device. Same results with both iOS Safari, and Android Chrome.

This happens with all category pages when there are more than one subcategory. How can this be fixed?

The product pages by itself look fine on a mobile device.

View attachment 8387
Hello,

Thanks for letting us know! We'll fix the issue asap.

Sadoun

As half of my website traffic is coming from Mobile devices, this is very Urgent. Most people will click to go to the Shop page which has the categories. Then they will leave because they can't see anything clear there. Please fix ASAP.

Legebri

Does this happen always that a buyer is on his mobile? Or it is just a special case du to the way that you have configured it? Because if while using this theme, this problem occurs always that the web is accesed via mobile, its a huge and blocking bug.

Direct Webstore

Does this happen always that a buyer is on his mobile? Or it is just a special case du to the way that you have configured it? Because if while using this theme, this problem occurs always that the web is accesed via mobile, its a huge and blocking bug.
Why don't you just check your own site on mobile and find out?

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

Legebri

Making a logical suggestion is "aggressive"? LOL God some people are overly sensitive. *sigh*
Well please accept my apologies if my suggestion hurt your feelings.

In that case ... you could also check out the theme demo on your mobile phone at https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/

... and my apologies again if this suggestion is also too "aggressive".

lol

:)

I may have misunderstood your tone, my bad then if that is the case, after all this is a forum. And no, I'm not too sensitive, but if I had the doubt it was for a reason, not just free asking; there has been ton of times where the demo and the final product that you can configure (I'm not saying that this happens with alidropship themes) are not the same.

By the way I have started to configure the new site with the theme so I can test myself and it looks good en mobile devices too.