DaVinci 2.0 Super sale banner is missing settings

vazzzz

The super sale banner, which you can see on the screenshot below (right under the slider) is part of the default DaVinci 2.0 settings. However what's listed in the guides and what I have present in my admin settings is pretty different. I have no way to control this timer, but just to enable/disable it and change the text. I can't control what the time will be and when the time will expire. There are no such settings to control this timer at all ! It just always start with 4 days, seems to be some default somewhere. Is this a bug, which the Alidropship team is aware of ?

Screenshot with the timer displayed

1575192932634.png

This is what I have in my settings
1575193024378.png

and this is what is listed in Alidropship guides
1575193071424.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The super sale banner, which you can see on the screenshot below (right under the slider) is part of the default DaVinci 2.0 settings. However what's listed in the guides and what I have present in my admin settings is pretty different. I have no way to control this timer, but just to enable/disable it and change the text. I can't control what the time will be and when the time will expire. There are no such settings to control this timer at all ! It just always start with 4 days, seems to be some default somewhere. Is this a bug, which the Alidropship team is aware of ?

Screenshot with the timer displayed

View attachment 10710

This is what I have in my settings
View attachment 10711

and this is what is listed in Alidropship guides
View attachment 10712
Hello,

Thanks for your question!
DaVinci 2.0 and DaVinci 2.0 for WooCommerce are two different theme created for two different plugins.
The one you have installed is DaVinci 2.0 (created for AliDropship original plugin) and the one mentioned in the guide is DaVinci 2.0 for WooCommerce (created for AliDropship Woo plugin).