Davinci 2.0 AliDropShip Original - 4th Level of sub-Categories are not showing at website ..

techhotshop

Hello Team,

I had an issue with Davinci 2.0 AliDropShip Original them .. The 4th Level of Categories are not showing at the website. Example:

* Consumer Electronic <- No Issue
-> Audio & Video <- No Issue
--> Microphones <- No Issue
---> Podcasting Microphones <- No Issue

----> Podcasting Wired Microphones <- Problem and not appearing at the website
----> Podcasting Wireless Microphones <- Problem and not appearing at the website

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 10.18.01 PM.png

Can you help me please ?

Thank you,
Mohamed Hasan Al Lawati

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Thank you for your question!
Due to its layout, The DaVinci 2.0 theme offers a limited number of nested categories you can show in your Main menu. You can show all your subcategories on your category pages.

techhotshop

Hello Ekaterina,
Thank you very much for your reply. So, what can I understand from your reply is that I can delete 4th level of categories from Menu but the products are available on these categories are still available at the main categories at homepage ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina,
Thank you very much for your reply. So, what can I understand from your reply is that I can delete 4th level of categories from Menu but the products are available on these categories are still available at the main categories at homepage ?
Absolutely. Your Main menu and your Category menu are independent sections. The left-hand category list shows all the categories you have in your store.