Dali theme: out of stock variation issue

Hi,

1) When a variation is out of stock it does not say anything on the product page. It should say somewhere that this variation is out of stock.

2) Even if the variation is out of stock, the user can select it and then hit the add to cart button. After that, there is an alert saying choose a variation...

Thank you,

Alex

Last edited:

daniel-97

1) When a variation is out of stock it does not say anything on the product page. It should say somewhere that this variation is out of stock.
As you can see here, the Out-of-stock variation is crossed, which indicates it's not available

1608259141342.png
2) Even if the variation is out of stock, the user can select it and then hit the add to cart button. After that, there is an alert saying choose a variation.
You cannot "choose" the out-of-stock variation, that's why it says "Choose ..." because you haven't chosen any variation

You are kinda right, but i think it's not evident for the user to understand because the img will change in the slider for the out of stock variation so it can make confusion i think so i added some custom thing :)

1608291084637.png1608291113528.png

daniel-97

You can try switching themes, I doubt Alidropship team will change the function of their themes just because a minor but unnecessary function needs changing

Well thanks for your proposition but i dont think its effiscient to change theme everytime you face an issue. for those who are unfamiliar with coding maybe it will ...