Dali Theme breaks after popup "This product can't be delivered to any country. Contact us for further details"

shelvin_g

Good day,
Using the Dali theme.
To replicate the problem there is an item that I added to my store that pops up with with the message : This product can't be delivered to any country. Contact us for further details.
After I close this message, I cannot click on the Shopping Bag Icon - the screen just flashes, and the usual Slide-In with the Cart contents does not appear. Even if I navigate away from the product page and return to it, nothing happens when I click the Shopping bag icon.
Thanks in advance.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Good day,
Using the Dali theme.
To replicate the problem there is an item that I added to my store that pops up with with the message : This product can't be delivered to any country. Contact us for further details.
After I close this message, I cannot click on the Shopping Bag Icon - the screen just flashes, and the usual Slide-In with the Cart contents does not appear. Even if I navigate away from the product page and return to it, nothing happens when I click the Shopping bag icon.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,

Do you have the AliShipping add-on installed? Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue?