Da vinci woo and promo banner bug

chris37

When i try to enable promo banner add-on on da vinci woo theme you can see the banner behave very strange,

Sometime in homepage is above the slider image and below the header ... other time is not appear at all until to scroll down.

1) I have deactivate all of my plugins to try what going on and nothing change

2) I have delete all of my CSS custom code to try what going on and nothing change

Please @Ekaterina Sayapina check if is theme or add-on update issue. (i see Dimitris is on vacation and i will not want to bother him with this )

P.S The website doesn't have alidropship plugin but as i know the promo banner doesn't need it for is work .

Kind regard
Chris

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When i try to enable promo banner add-on on da vinci woo theme you can see the banner behave very strange,

Sometime in homepage is above the slider image and below the header ... other time is not appear at all until to scroll down.

2) I have delete all of my CSS custom code to try what going on and nothing change

Please @Ekaterina Sayapina check if is theme or add-on update issue. (i see Dimitris is on vacation and i will not want to bother him with this )

P.S The website doesn't have alidropship plugin but as i know the promo banner doesn't need it for is work .

Kind regard
Chris
Hi Chris,

Thank you for reporting the issue! We'll check what might be wrong.

Nadezhda

Staff member

Kind regard
Chris
Hi, Chris. Could you please PM me your website access details. I didn't manage to reproduce the issue on my test site

chris37

Hi, Chris. Could you please PM me your website access details. I didn't manage to reproduce the issue on my test site
D38E4074-1F9E-4DA6-A6CD-3298536B56AB.jpeg

Please see the screenshot,

unfortunately I can’t provide you access for this specific website.

the problem appear when the resolution change ,

for example the first load is show that, then when i turn my phone everything working normal .

same happened and with desktop, when I change the resolution everything come back to normal.

is not conflict with plugin , and I have the latest theme of da Vinci