Da Vinci Woo 2.0 random homepage product display plus more.

Wayne Lafe

Hi everyone

I need your help related to Da Vinci Woo 2.0 Theme and Alids Woo Plugin.

1) How can I customize if I can, the proportion of the products showing up on the home page? e.g I have more wallets in stock than backpacks and therefore almost everything that show up is just wallets unless someone clicks on the categories. Will changing stock numbers in inventory change display without NOT removing items from WooCommerce product list? site was originally geared towards selling only backpacks hence, category name choices.
2) I have managed to create categories under customize, menu, slider menu but could NOT manage to put the related NUMBER of items available and sub categories in front of each category.
3) How can I customize the Opt In form at home page to link to my email e.g info@mywebsite.com or link to my www.mailchimp.com autoresponder?
4) And finally, how can I make the HEADER sticky so it doesn't disappear when scrolling the page and also create additional register page in the header menu next to login(top right).
5) On a mobile device(other devices, perfect), how would I go back to the home the page when in shop page to see the categories since my shop has no categories but only selection of popularity, price high-low, low-high etc. Can' figure out how to create category in shop page, widgets, customize doesn't cut the mustard for me.

I have noticed that the new beta version of Alids Woo plugin update for importing products within the website dashboard, would you recommend using this or importing from aliexpress.com? this one is non important but just curious.

Sorry, it is mouthful

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Home Footer.PNG
    Home Footer.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Sticky header.PNG
    Sticky header.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Category numbers.PNG
    Category numbers.PNG
    661.4 KB · Views: 13
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi everyone

I need your help related to Da Vinci Woo 2.0 Theme and Alids Woo Plugin.

1) How can I customize if I can, the proportion of the products showing up on the home page? e.g I have more wallets in stock than backpacks and therefore almost everything that show up is just wallets unless someone clicks on the categories. Will changing stock numbers in inventory change display without NOT removing items from WooCommerce product list? site was originally geared towards selling only backpacks hence, category name choices.
2) I have managed to create categories under customize, menu, slider menu but could NOT manage to put the related NUMBER of items available and sub categories in front of each category.
3) How can I customize the Opt In form at home page to link to my email e.g info@mywebsite.com or link to my www.mailchimp.com autoresponder?
4) And finally, how can I make the HEADER sticky so it doesn't disappear when scrolling the page and also create additional register page in the header menu next to login(top right).
5) On a mobile device(other devices, perfect), how would I go back to the home the page when in shop page to see the categories since my shop has no categories but only selection of popularity, price high-low, low-high etc. Can' figure out how to create category in shop page, widgets, customize doesn't cut the mustard for me.

I have noticed that the new beta version of Alids Woo plugin update for importing products within the website dashboard, would you recommend using this or importing from aliexpress.com? this one is non important but just curious.

Sorry, it is mouthful

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Thank you for your questions!

1. You can manage the number of products shown in each product block in Customizer => Front Page (check the screenshot attached).
2. Slider menu can be managed in your WP dashboard => DaVinci Woo => WooCommerce. For the Category page widget you can enable the Show product counts option.
3. Please use this guide to learn more.
4. We'll add this feature in the next theme update!
5. Please use the Product Categories widget for these purposes (check the screenshots attached). Check the Show product counts option to see number of products in each category you have.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.png
    2.png
    854.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.png
    3.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 17
  • number of products.png
    number of products.png