Da Vinci 2 translation

rgyg3

I have downloaded Da Vinci 2 theme in my Wordpress in Spanish but different texts in the theme appear in English, some in Spanish. I have checked the .po and .mo for the Spanish translation and it is loaded in the right folder. I have opened them and every sentence is translated from English to Spanish in the file. However I modify the names of the .po and .mo files to check if the theme was accessing to it and nothing happened. Same texts in Spanish and English. It seems the theme is not referring to these two files. What could the problem be?

Plugin Customization menu items are in English but some of them as Caja and Gracias are in Spanish as well as their content.

I really need to have everything in Spanish. Could you please help?

Christina

Administrator
I have downloaded Da Vinci 2 theme in my Wordpress in Spanish but different texts in the theme appear in English, some in Spanish. I have checked the .po and .mo for the Spanish translation and it is loaded in the right folder. I have opened them and every sentence is translated from English to Spanish in the file. However I modify the names of the .po and .mo files to check if the theme was accessing to it and nothing happened. Same texts in Spanish and English. It seems the theme is not referring to these two files. What could the problem be?

Plugin Customization menu items are in English but some of them as Caja and Gracias are in Spanish as well as their content.

I really need to have everything in Spanish. Could you please help?

Hello, dear client!

If you wnat to translate the theme, you can use a special platform for translations - GlotPress – you can add your own translations that will be updated on your website.
Please PM me your e-mail address and I’ll create a free account for you.

rgyg3

Thanks. I already PM you. I have another question. I understand I need GlotPress to translate the .mo file. However, what name this .mo file should have? I understand the name ami3-es_ES.mo is for the former Da Vinci theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks. I already PM you. I have another question. I understand I need GlotPress to translate the .mo file. However, what name this .mo file should have? I understand the name ami3-es_ES.mo is for the former Da Vinci theme.
Hello,

You don't actually need to bother with .po and .mo files. We approve translations on a regular basis.
P.S. it is 'dav2' for the new DaVinci.