Da Vinci 2.0 header ( upper main menu) and footer color change.

ferronf

Maybe some of that code will work for D2 ... try it and see. If not ... see lesson 1 and 2 above.

:)

.header .tbtn, .top-header {
background: #ffffff!important;
}

Gave this a try for whole code you gave, only this one was working. :( .

I have tried your method too before this, using inspection method a week ago, the inspect element theme gave me .adapupdate as the place to change the color, when I did, it looked okay in webview and mobile.. but looks broken in tablet view. That's why came here for a solution.

And the inspect method doesnt change all the text colors in the bar, I have to choose each text circled below (which tells me it's not right way to do).

Attachments

• header bar n text color.PNG
    header bar n text color.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

Gave this a try for whole code you gave, only this one was working
I'm surprised even that worked ... lol

I have tried your method too before this, using inspection method a week ago, the inspect element theme gave me .update as the place to change the color, when I did, it looked okay in webview and mobile.. but looks broken in tablet view. That's why came here for a solution.
There are often multilple sets of CSS code that will change things from that console. But only one is the correct one. I learnt from trial and error and researching https://www.w3schools.com/ I don't recall ever using the .adapupdate CSS class.

And the inspect method doesnt change all the text colors in the bar, I have to choose each text circled below (which tells me it's not right way to do).
Right. There are often multiple sections that each have their own CSS class. Again ... trial and error and a bit of research is required.

(which tells me it's not right way to do).
I don't know what you did or what code you used ... so I can't help.

Last edited:

ferronf

I'm surprised even that worked ... lol

There are often multilple sets od CSS code that will change things from that console. But only one is the correct one. I learnt from trial and error and researching https://www.w3schools.com/ I don't recall ever using the .adapupdate CSS class.

Right. There are often multiple sections that each have their own CSS class. Again ... trial and error and a bit of research is required.

I don't know what you did or what code you used ... so I can't help.

Thanks a lot for your response bro. I am diving deep into CSS now ... lol... never liked it but have no choice now hehehe
Thanks again man...

Direct Webstore

After a while it becomes intuitive and you know what to use and how to use it. I've been messing around with it for years now. You'll get the hang of it eventually. :)