Da Vinci 2.0 for Woo performance

Legebri

Hello,

I'm creating a store with alidropship Woo so I need to select a theme for it. As everyone know, performance and loading speed is such an important thing for an ecommerce so I would like if someone knows how the Da Vinci 2.0 for woocommerce perform compared to others like Astra, Storefront or just Shopify themed stores.

I mean, is it a shortcode / scripting overloaded theme? is it too heavy? is it 100% mobile oriented?

As everyone know choosing a theme, and after visual configuring all the store, realizing that the performance is too weak is a having lost all that time so anyone who uses that theme can please tell me about its performance and loading speed please?

Thanks in advance.

Direct Webstore

These days, it's your hosting and how you set up your site (image sizes, cache plugins, CDN, addon plugins etc) that affect speed, more that the theme itself.

is it 100% mobile oriented?
All the Alidropship themes are responsive and mobile friendly.

Why don't you just run the demo site through a few of the site speed testing sites? https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/
But again, even the demo's speed will be affected by whatever hosting it's on. And it's probably pretty vanilla, without extra plugins installed.

The fastest hosting is cloud based hosting.

Last edited: