Da Vinci 0.9.4 Theme: First Installation Error

MisterChew

Hi I am interested in purchasing the alidropship plugin to get my site started so I joined this forum, and installed the Da Vinci theme, but is reporting the following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/artofdec/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 814

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: I am also getting an error from your latest Michelangelo theme as well.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/artofdec/public_html/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line273

Last edited:

Andri

Me too. I also got the error code when try to install theme.
Should i buy and install plugin first ?

dre380

I am having issues with the Da Vinci and Michelangelo theme. I have purchased alidropship!

After installing Zend Guard and enter my key I notice that when I go to my site I see the follow page error.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please note I only see this error when I have the Da Vinci theme activated. When I have Michelangelo theme activated It's just blank page.

Any help with this would be appreciated.