customizing images from AliExpress ?!

orimond

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you actually edit the images imported from AliExpress?

Is this something we should do? or we just leave it as it is?

Appreciate some feedback, thanks !

LightlyScorched

I always edit them to remove any logo or mark from the Ali Express seller. I discard any pictures that have markings over the product pictures that can't be edited out without more effort. Sometimes I use Photoshop or another program to do things like cut away the background, place the product on another background, or make a collage. Really, it's up to you to decide whether editing the images is right for your store.

orimond

I always edit them to remove any logo or mark from the Ali Express seller. I discard any pictures that have markings over the product pictures that can't be edited out without more effort. Sometimes I use Photoshop or another program to do things like cut away the background, place the product on another background, or make a collage. Really, it's up to you to decide whether editing the images is right for your store.
Hi there, thanks for your reply. Sometimes, the pic from the supplier comes in thumbnails. I try to crop it and then enlarge the pic so I can show the individual product better but then the pic is blurry or not clear. How can we enhance the pic?

Do you have this issue before?

Thanks yo

orimond

Thanks
for
Thank you for your kind reply :))

LightlyScorched

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Sometimes, the pic from the supplier comes in thumbnails. I try to crop it and then enlarge the pic so I can show the individual product better but then the pic is blurry or not clear. How can we enhance the pic?

Do you have this issue before?

Thanks yo

I don't enlarge small pictures because they end up blurry. Instead, try visiting the Ali Express listing and find the largest size of the image they display there. These are normally in the description. Sometimes that's the only place that they display the images without their store name on them, as well.

You can also do a Google Images search - I have successfully found product photos by uploading the photo there, and it will locate other sizes and versions of the same photo (some without any logo displayed on them, or in a bigger size).

orimond

I don't enlarge small pictures because they end up blurry. Instead, try visiting the Ali Express listing and find the largest size of the image they display there. These are normally in the description. Sometimes that's the only place that they display the images without their store name on them, as well.

You can also do a Google Images search - I have successfully found product photos by uploading the photo there, and it will locate other sizes and versions of the same photo (some without any logo displayed on them, or in a bigger size).
Hi there, thanks so much for your help. I'm now having issue of importing product over without images ! only word links to choose the color from. just posted up my comment, hopefully someone can advise me too.. :)))