Customize shipping for gift items

Xiexie_723

Hi, is there a way to giftwrap items before shipping them to customers? if so, is this something I can arrange with suppliers with a fee? :)

paulmaster88

hi there, maybe you need to find some highly specialized company, that offers gift service or you can simply ask your seller? I think many sellers try to make their customers happy. It is very important for them to get a good review, which increases their rating. So just ask, he can do it for you or for free or for a fee, and that's fine. Good gift wrap also costs money, for packing materials and for the work of employees. I remember how I was looking for the gift baskets for my mom's birthday party. I was very surprised that they were quite expensive. But then I calculated the cost of the stuff in it, the cost of the basket, and the labor cost. And then I realized that this price is very affordable. So, if you need it, be prepared to pay for work.

Last edited:

Mar

Hi, is there a way to giftwrap items before shipping them to customers? if so, is this something I can arrange with suppliers with a fee? :)
You can try it. You can arrange that after you have paid your order. I believe most seller would accept the task maybe even without a fee. Also, I believe it is alright to pay the seller directly for the giftwrap, but not the order of the product.

chris37

A great idea of a gift item you may see on https://myphotosocks.com/collections/photo-blankets. I have really nice stuff that’s poses personalised items. For example I ordered from them some custom clothing and custom blankets. What I like about this site is that the prices are very good and the delivery is fast. You may also not worry about the quality of the products.
I am bore with people stubility ...you come in dropshipping community for you sell your dropshipping products and print of demand item!!!!
How stubid people do you think we are?