Customer's Contact Number

Rejeb

Hi, I am a new store owner. Once I get an order and enter the customer's details into Aliexpress, do I add in the customer's contact number as well? Will the customer get a notification from Aliexpress.

If not, what number do I put in? Its a compulsory field.

Regards
Rejeb

Direct Webstore

The common thing to do is to use your own number. I do. There's a place in settings to put it so that it's automatically inserted when you place orders.

I've ordered heaps of things for myself from Aliexpress and no one has ever rang me .............. yet.

;)

Mar

Hi, I am a new store owner. Once I get an order and enter the customer's details into Aliexpress, do I add in the customer's contact number as well? Will the customer get a notification from Aliexpress.

If not, what number do I put in? Its a compulsory field.

Regards
Rejeb
It depend on you. But for me, I use the telephone number of the customer, that is for the courier to call if they have a problem with the delivery.

Direct Webstore

What is the issue? If it is about advertising, where is the advertisement?
This idiot has been posting the same message all over the forum. I have already given him the main Alidropship URL and support's email both in the forum AND in a private message. But he still keeps posting this stupid request. The guy is obviously mentally retarded. :(

Hey guys, I have really put some thought into my question and want to gain your valuable input and insight into this dilemma as it has been weighing on my mind for quite some time and I have been losing sleep and feel that I am developing a nervous twitch, because I just can't seem to work out a resolution that will ease my stress in this situation. My question is:
Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
:)