Custom Store built by Alidropship Team for SALE (UPDATE: Site sold now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andylo9

I've been busy on Shopify platform on another store because I'm much more comfortable working with Shopify than Wordpress. So, I am selling this Wordpress store.

Some details about my offer:
1. Niche is Sportswear and Accessories
2. I paid Ultimate Package (original price is $899). Will let go to willing buyer at $200.
3. Alidropship license (I bought this before buying the Ultimate Package - which will also include Alidropship license). Will let go to willing buyer at $30

Website url: http://bit.ly/2K665LC
Ultimate Package details can be found here: http://bit.ly/2I3uLma
IG account: http://bit.ly/2UxGNKo (2800+ followers)
For this IG account, I targeted competitor follower using a local service of auto follow. Targeted competitors include 5-10 instagram pages selling the same items. I've used their service in the past - the followers are legitimate and real and can bring businesses if your feed is regular. I can reduce the Following number on your Instructions - the bot is still running. Attached recent activity on the IG page (I have not been posting in a while).

PM if interested.

IMG_3033.PNG

ofuroinu

How are the sales for this site?
Would you mind to share the local service of auto follow you are using?

andylo9

How are the sales for this site?
Would you mind to share the local service of auto follow you are using?

No sales, mate. As I mentioned, I hardly touched it since I progressed with Wordpress only to find later that Shopify was much easier for me to navigate through customisation and other technical issues. Sales will only come if you drive traffic - and I didn't do that on this Wordpress site.

Not sure what you need the auto follow for .. I could give you the local service of auto follow - but it's in Indonesia. On your instruction, we can reduce the Following Number. IG Follower count is now 3,012 (up by 200 since my last post). These follower growth requires patience - where every day you see 30-50 follower growth. The Following count can be reduced to 0 if you want - they do it gradually.

Have another service that can give you 10k followers overnight. Depends on what you need, I prefer the gradual growth - because these are real targeted followers of your competitors - if you handle the IG page well - it will bring business.

ofuroinu

Social Rabbit is posting regularly on IG but I am seeing alot of garbage followers + auto comments of other stores been auto posting because they are also using social rabbit or other plugins and new users been following are most other stores I been noticing.

andylo9

Social Rabbit is posting regularly on IG but I am seeing alot of garbage followers + auto comments of other stores been auto posting because they are also using social rabbit or other plugins and new users been following are most other stores I been noticing.

No, I stopped using Social Rabbit auto-posting for the reason you mentioned above. I think I see where're you're coming from ... I might have forgotten to turn off the Social Rabbit auto follow - but for sure the majority of my followers are from the local service that I used. These are legit targeted followers. Anyway, the store is selling for cheap, lol. What matters is what you do with it going forward - drive traffic with Ads, and manage the IG page well - I can help as far as asking the local guy to reduce the following count - and you will see it reduced fast over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.