Custom label for variations

Vaclav

Hello,

I would suggest adding a simple functionality, which is a custom label for product variations. Now when I change the variation name, autocompleting of orders doesn't work.

I think it's really important functionality to add a custom label to variations. Firstly, some suppliers tend to use really strange names that don't look much professional. Secondly, now it's impossible to unify variation names from different suppliers.

However, I think that the solution is not very difficult. Why don't you just add one extra field for each variation? This field would serve only as a label visible in front end of the store. The other one will still be used for automatic orders. It's really quick and easy solution, I would even did it myself and don't bother you with it if the code wasn't encoded.

Please consider it... @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

Regards,
Vaclav

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I would suggest adding a simple functionality, which is a custom label for product variations. Now when I change the variation name, autocompleting of orders doesn't work.

I think it's really important functionality to add a custom label to variations. Firstly, some suppliers tend to use really strange names that don't look much professional. Secondly, now it's impossible to unify variation names from different suppliers.

However, I think that the solution is not very difficult. Why don't you just add one extra field for each variation? This field would serve only as a label visible in front end of the store. The other one will still be used for automatic orders. It's really quick and easy solution, I would even did it myself and don't bother you with it if the code wasn't encoded.

Please consider it... @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

Regards,
Vaclav
Thank you Vaclav, I will discuss it with our developers.