Countdown Timer calls Admin-Ajax.php

aminech

Hello,

Im trying to optimize my website speed, it looks like countdown timer calls admin-ajax.php on everytime which I think is unnecessary.

Im wondering if it's possible to make the plugin works without it ? it adds almost 2sec on page loading time

@Ekaterina Sayapina

admin-ajax.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Im trying to optimize my website speed, it looks like countdown timer calls admin-ajax.php on everytime which I think is unnecessary.

Im wondering if it's possible to make the plugin works without it ? it adds almost 2sec on page loading time

@Ekaterina Sayapina

View attachment 3946
This script is important for initialization so that Countdown Timer identifies time limit. You may want to consider installing WP Super Cache to optimize your website speed.

Reactions: kdb

alexmorco

The server to returns some data and then modifies the web pages with the data obtained. For example, imagine one drop-down menu where you select your appointment date, and another drop-down list dynamically shows you the hours available to reserve. You can check more here about WordPress admin-ajax The good thing is that this process can be simplified using the jQuery library.

kdb

This script is important for initialization so that Countdown Timer identifies time limit. You may want to consider installing WP Super Cache to optimize your website speed.
Please share the optimal setting of wp super cache plugin if you have already published it please share the link.

Regards,
kdb