Converting ALIDS to Android.

Direct Webstore

Is there any way or plugin that can convert ALIDS plugin to Android ?
No

Alidropship, Wordpress etc are Web applications.
Android is a device operating system.

Two different systems for totally different things.

Unless you meant the Chrome extension being converted to use in Mobile Chrome. If so ... no idea.

cleve

I just want my website available in mobile (android) so people can buy my dropship products in smartphone

Mar

I just want my website available in mobile (android) so people can buy my dropship products in smartphone
How could you think of the impossible, converting a plugin to android? Normally, a website is responsive and has a mobile version that load in mobiles of any OS, android, IOS, Windows, etc. If your website is not responsive, converting a plugin that is impossible is very far from being he solution.

Direct Webstore

If your theme is mobile friendly (which most are) and the customers have a mobile browser in their phones (which most do) ... they can order from your site already.
Concern yourself with other problems.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

WARNING!

use AMP plugin to improve mobile friendly experience

Apart from AMP having absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, it is still undergoing development and a very buggy. Only use if you don't mind constant troubleshooting of errors from Google Console and other errors. On occasion, it may even break your site completely. (This is according to the reviews, 47 of them only 1 Star! And with an alternate version, it's 87 1 Star reviews. That's pretty bad as far as reviews go.)

Plus, at the moment it's only for blog pages, not for Woocommerce purchase flow pages. Possibly in the future that will be rectified.
It definitely will not work for the Original plugin product and purchasing pages.

It also disables Java Script which will impact other plugins that use it.

At the moment you'd be much better off just using a good mobile-friendly theme plus all the usual recommendations for faster page loading
Bottom line: Not recommended. (At the moment) Use with caution.

Last edited:

cleve

How could you think of the impossible, converting a plugin to android? Normally, a website is responsive and has a mobile version that load in mobiles of any OS, android, IOS, Windows, etc. If your website is not responsive, converting a plugin that is impossible is very far from being he solution
May be using tools that can synchronizing the alidropship like wordpress and woocommerce does with android, that what I mean. well forget it...... no use to discuss it here......, let's Concern yourself with other problems....... a huh....

Direct Webstore

May be using tools that can synchronizing the alidropship like wordpress and woocommerce does with android,
You're not making any sense. Synchronise with what? What does Woo "synchronise with" on Android???? Nothing that I can think of.

Both the Original plugin and it's themes and the Woo plugin and themes are already mobile friendly and work very well. I don't even see what the problem is. There IS no problem.

???

kdb

WARNING!

Apart from AMP having absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, it is still undergoing development and a very buggy. Only use if you don't mind constant troubleshooting of errors from Google Console and other errors. On occasion, it may even break your site completely. (This is according to the reviews, 47 of them only 1 Star! And with an alternate version, it's 87 1 Star reviews. That's pretty bad as far as reviews go.)

Plus, at the moment it's only for blog pages, not for Woocommerce purchase flow pages. Possibly in the future that will be rectified.
It definitely will not work for the Original plugin product and purchasing pages.

It also disables Java Script which will impact other plugins that use it.

At the moment you'd be much better off just using a good mobile-friendly theme plus all the usual recommendations for faster page loading
Bottom line: Not recommended. (At the moment) Use with caution.
Thanks bro, I will disable and will see the impact.

Wait, do you want your website to be available only for Android smartphones? Dude, that's pointless. I mean, the most popular smartphone in the world is the iPhone. So, if you want to make it exclusive for Android, you'll lose a lot of customers. I mean, even the Chinese market is already dominated by the iPhone. I think you should reconsider your policy. You can actually get an app maker download and try to develop your own application. That should work much better than a simple website. I have done the same thing.

Last edited: