Conversion rate

Seb Cot

Hello,

Just to have an idea, what's the average conversion rate of your ecommerce website?

Mine is very poor, 7 226 sessions in the last 2 weeks, only 1 sale :(

I actually work on the optimization of my Facebook Ads which have a good CTR (>7%), but my pages doesn't convert :(

I think I should choose some other products to promote (aliexpress best sellers for example), but the big problem is that I need to export my product list (162 products) to get the aliexpress links to check. And this functionnality doesn't exists... Or someone has a trick to do it quickly? Could I get the links in the DB directly?

Seb Cot

Ok, thank you for the answer... I have 0.014% only!

My second question is : I need to change my targeted product for my ads and I need to check every product on aliexpress.

Where could I get all aliexpress links on my website, instead of clicking every product one by one to get the aliexpress URL. You know what I mean?

@Yaros : could you help me?

otk

Ok, thank you for the answer... I have 0.014% only!

My second question is : I need to change my targeted product for my ads and I need to check every product on aliexpress.

Where could I get all aliexpress links on my website, instead of clicking every product one by one to get the aliexpress URL. You know what I mean?

@Yaros : could you help me?
Why do you need to check every product on Aliexpress?

Seb Cot

To see which sells better / more on aliexpress. Because my favorite is not necessarily the favorite of my client.

And to try to increase the conversion rate of my website

otk

To see which sells better / more on aliexpress. Because my favorite is not necessarily the favorite of my client.

And to try to increase the conversion rate of my website
When You imported the products, it also imported the number of orders. Go to Your website, menu "Products" and sort by popularity.