Connect Directly to Aliexpress' Dropshipping API

cyrusonyx

Hello there,
I have mentioned this before, but are there any plans to connect via Aliexpress' dropshipping API? It allows for complete order automation without having to open or log into Aliexpress.

I do like the features of Alidropshipwoo but there are things which I find inconvenient, including having to keep a chrome window open in order to ensure my prices are updated.

I have tested out Shopmaster.com and while not the prettiest, once you connect it to Aliexpress' API, it's a breeze. In fact, I can manage all my products and orders without having to open my website in wordpress. It is actually free as well for basic use (enough for newbies).

I hope Alidropship can head in the same or better direction but given one is a plugin and the other is a web app which plugs into Woocommerce's API, I guess there may be limitations for ALidropship

Christina

Administrator
Hello there,
I have mentioned this before, but are there any plans to connect via Aliexpress' dropshipping API? It allows for complete order automation without having to open or log into Aliexpress.

I do like the features of Alidropshipwoo but there are things which I find inconvenient, including having to keep a chrome window open in order to ensure my prices are updated.

I have tested out Shopmaster.com and while not the prettiest, once you connect it to Aliexpress' API, it's a breeze. In fact, I can manage all my products and orders without having to open my website in wordpress. It is actually free as well for basic use (enough for newbies).

I hope Alidropship can head in the same or better direction but given one is a plugin and the other is a web app which plugs into Woocommerce's API, I guess there may be limitations for ALidropship

Dear cyrusonyx!

Now we're working on it. However, much depends on AliExpress.

Ram Alsaifi

It is now 2023 and this feature is more needed now than before. This would make the integration between Alidropship and Aliexpress seamless.
It would help with managing all order fulfilment from within WordPress which is more convenient.
It would also fix the issue with order information not being updated on the Aliexpress checkout page due to changes in the layout.
Updating order statuses in sync with Aliexpress and getting tracking numbers automatically.
Would make us less dependent on the chrome extension.

You could have it as an external extension, or add it to the current version of the Alidropshiop Woo plugin.
I for sure would be happy to pay extra money to have access to this feature.

Last edited: