Configuring Shipping

TLC

Hi. I have free shipping as the default selection for all of my products. However, some items offer an expedited ePacket shipping. In Woocommerce, how do I add ePacket as a shipping option if it is available for that product?

Are there any guides for this?

Thanks

isoulliv

Hi, I have the same question. I want to provide epacket as the shipping option, but there a number of other options available, so does that I would have to pick the shipping option manually for each order?

Real Residual

Hi. I have free shipping as the default selection for all of my products. However, some items offer an expedited ePacket shipping. In Woocommerce, how do I add ePacket as a shipping option if it is available for that product?

Are there any guides for this?

Thanks

I don't think you can do that "Automatically" since Aliexpress/Alidropship is not linked with Woocommerce in that way.

As far as shipping and ePacket on Aliexpress, it is not available to all countries worldwide, so your vendor may offer this in some countries while not in most, so that's another issue, you now have to determine if your customer is eligible for epacket.

Also the cost varies as well, it is just a whole another can of worms if you decide to go that route, it is quite complicated.

Let's just say this, when Alidropship imports products, it does not take in account the shipping. Why? Because of the different costs per country and the different options available, so I guess it is skipped. So even @Yaros is not focusing on that... I would suggest to move on.

What I'd suggest to do is add a new shipping option and give it an attractive label and charge $4.95 or $6.95, it's up to you. If your customer selects it instead of the free shipping, then you process that order first and use ePacket if it is available. You can call this option "Priority Handling" or "White Glove Shipping" etc... Just don't charge too much you may end up losing customers when ePacket is delayed, and it does happen.

TLC

Thanks for that. I almost pulled my hair out trying to figure it out. I think I'll go the route you suggested...