Chrome Extension/Alidropship is assigning fake tracking numbers

kukiman

I already reported it months ago, with some other people, the problem still occurs.

We run 4 stores, on some of them, woocommerce order numbers are the same. Chrome extension is assigning some random order numbers to freshly placed orders.

For example: Client just placed an order, immediately after alidropship/chrome extension - assigns some random aliexpress TRACKING ID to it.

Some examples below - it happens in 80% of the orders, deleting all of it manually is really a pain in the ass...

Few months ago I have given access to my directadmin/cPanel etc., so that devs could take a look into the logs etc., nothing was found, and the case was abandoned. I really would like to fix it as right now my clients are getting fake tracking numbers when they place orders (an email right after order placement is being sent - and it has those fake TRACKING IDs).

@Yaros
@Victoria Kudryashova

1570618522016.png

1570618548507.png

Greetings,

Direct Webstore

Where it says the tracking number is "Not available yet", does that change later when it is available?
Also, does that fake number get included in any emails to the customer?

kukiman

Where it says the tracking number is "Not available yet", does that change later when it is available?
Also, does that fake number get included in any emails to the customer?

1. Yes - when order is placed by the chrome extension - the order ID appears there, but the tracking ID remains the same (old one, fake one)
2. Yes - it is included straight away in the order placement confirmation email, so those fake tracking numbers must be assigned right after a customer places an order and gets a confirmation email from woocommerce.