checkout by bank transfer

TAM

Hi, anyone know where i can add another payment gateway to my website? i looking for Bank Transfer checkout.

bacil

Hi, anyone know where i can add another payment gateway to my website? i looking for Bank Transfer checkout.

Hi, Stirpe has a couple of options for you, closest is the SEPA payments and country-specific services like Bancontact for Belgium for example :

• Cards
    Accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express payments from customers worldwide.

• Alipay
    Alipay enables Chinese consumers to pay directly via online transfer from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their Alipay's payment page to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• Amex Express Checkout
    Enables you to add an Amex Express Checkout button on your site. Learn more

• Bancontact
    Accept payments using Bancontact, Belgium's most popular payment method. Learn more

• EPS (Beta)
    EPS enables customers in Austria to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank's payment page to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• Giropay
    Giropay enables customers in Germany to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank's payment page to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• iDEAL
    iDEAL enables customers in the Netherlands to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank's payment page to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• Klarna (Beta)
    Klarna provides customers in Europe and in the US flexible financing to ease purchases online (such as pay at delivery and installments) Learn more

• Masterpass
    Enables you to add an Masterpass button on your site. Learn more

• Multibanco (Beta)
    Multibanco enables customers in Portugal to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank's payment page or nearby ATM to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• OXXO (Private Beta)
    OXXO enables customers in Mexico to pay in cash at a local OXXO convenience store.

• Przelewy24 (Beta)
    Przelewy24 (P24) enables customers in Poland to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank's payment page to log in and approve payments. Learn more

• SEPA Direct Debit
    SEPA Direct Debit enables customers in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) to pay by providing their bank account details. Customers must accept a mandate authorizing you to debit their account. Learn more

• SOFORT
    SOFORT enables customers in Austria, Germany, and Belgium to pay via direct online payouts from their bank accounts. Customers log into SOFORT's payment page to approve payments. Learn more

• WeChat Pay (Beta)
    WeChat Pay enables Chinese consumers to pay directly via online transfer from their account. Customers are given a QR Code to scan using their WeChat mobile application to approve payments. Learn more