chatbot and email marketing?

neeraj89

Hello guys,
Anyone using chatbot like manychat and some type of email marketing setup? This is to increase the sales right. Can you recommend any tutorial for the same.
Thanks

bdonkor

Hi my friend, are you still looking for a chatbot? I have my own agency and I can help you out. Comes with lead generation. Your Chatbot will connect using a Plugin, have email Marketing Integrations: Active campaign, ConvertKit, Maropost, Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Aweber, Getresponse, Sendlane. But will recommend mailchimp.
Have live email notifications.
Chatbot is fully branded.
Check site https://www.conversingbot.com
Please let me know how

Direct Webstore

WP Chatbot by Mobile Monkey. It's a Facebook Messenger Online Chat service and more. (Has programable chats/interactions to sell stuff etc)

I haven't even started to scrape the surface of all it's capable of yet. And it's free. Alidropship wrote it up in a blog somewhere a while ago.

Emjay60

WP Chatbot by Mobile Monkey. It's a Facebook Messenger Online Chat service and more. (Has programable chats/interactions to sell stuff etc)

I haven't even started to scrape the surface of all it's capable of yet. And it's free. Alidropship wrote it up in a blog somewhere a while ago.
How do we get it?