Changing shipping method not working

Davidoff

Hi. I've been placing an order today and I couldn't change the shipping method from ePacket ($3.57) to any other method.
The recipient was from Turkey so I've try to change "ship to" option on main Aliexpress page to Turkey and try to use free shipping on same product and same store and it worked fine.
What could be the reason for that?
On the screenshot u can see that the option is changed to China Post but its still showing ePacket
Shipping.png

Christina

Administrator
Hi. I've been placing an order today and I couldn't change the shipping method from ePacket ($3.57) to any other method.
The recipient was from Turkey so I've try to change "ship to" option on main Aliexpress page to Turkey and try to use free shipping on same product and same store and it worked fine.
What could be the reason for that?
On the screenshot u can see that the option is changed to China Post but its still showing ePacket
View attachment 7371

Hello, dear client!

Unfortuntely, we can't explain and even guess what might be the reason for that, because this is the AliExpress site functionality.

I have faced the same problem more than 10 times already. It is really frustrating losing money for nothing. Has anyone find the solution for this problem? Any ideas?