Change Products on Homepage

Delightful Dude

Hello!
I am using a new installation of Alidropship Woo + Da Vinci 2.0 Woo.
How to change the products and their order on the home page ("Best Selling Products", "On Sale", ...)? I want to show other products that are not randomly selected by the system.

Attachments

• ProductCategories.jpg
    ProductCategories.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

Mar

I want to show other products that are not randomly selected by the system.
Interactive svg is what you need. You can display product images, customize them as you want, add links to the product page, add an interactive frame when hovered. You can add as many images as you want, but it will only add one request to the system.

Delightful Dude

Interactive svg is what you need
Thank you! But I have absolutely no idea what you mean. A quick Google search "Interactive svg" only delivered plugins for interactive maps.
Isn't there a solution integrated into the theme or the Alidropship plugin to change the order? I can't believe I'm the only one who had this task in mind and the only way to do that is to add a plugin to display an interactive image overlay ...

Mar

Thank you! But I have absolutely no idea what you mean. A quick Google search "Interactive svg" only delivered plugins for interactive maps.
Isn't there a solution integrated into the theme or the Alidropship plugin to change the order? I can't believe I'm the only one who had this task in mind and the only way to do that is to add a plugin to display an interactive image overlay ...
Below is an example of an Interactive SVG. You can add as many images as you want, add interactive frames and titles on hover so that visitors will know the image is clickable. When the image is clicked the link will open. The example, there are 13 images but only two requests will be added, as the images are in two big images. This can be added in the woo version plugin.

1585661637893.png