Cash on delivery icon

eric_canare

Hi All, I need help on Cash on delivery icon on where can I find it and change it, see picture attached. Thanks

Attachments

• 98856E18-7882-48CC-9FA2-5CAD05B8ED19.jpeg
    98856E18-7882-48CC-9FA2-5CAD05B8ED19.jpeg
    485.8 KB · Views: 8

daniel-97

Are you using a child theme? Anyway, this is how I can think of to solve your problem

That image is this: https://demo.alidropship.com/demo40d44c7d/wp-content/plugins/alids/src/images/payment/cash.png

Now, here's how you will be able to replace that image (manually)

Step 1: Locate that image in your File Manager
cPanel ➡ File Manager ➡ public_html ➡ wp-content ➡ plugins ➡ alids ➡ src ➡ images ➡ payment ➡ cash.png
Step 2: Rename the cash.png file to cash1.png. This will be your backup plan in case you want to change it back

Step 3: Upload your desired icon under the name of cash.png (like the image below)
  • The icon must be in png format
  • The icon dimensions: 200x147 pixel
  • In the image below, cash1.png is the old icon that was renamed, cash.png is the new icon that was uploaded
1607653634130.png

Here's the result after changing
1607654292357.png

Last edited:

eric_canare

Are you using a child theme? Anyway, this is how I can think of to solve your problem

That image is this: https://demo.alidropship.com/demo40d44c7d/wp-content/plugins/alids/src/images/payment/cash.png

Now, here's how you will be able to replace that image (manually)

Step 1: Locate that image in your File Manager

Step 2: Rename the cash.png file to cash1.png. This will be your backup plan in case you want to change it back

Step 3: Upload your desired icon under the name of cash.png (like the image below)
  • The icon must be in png format
  • The icon dimensions: 200x147 pixel
  • In the image below, cash1.png is the old icon that was renamed, cash.png is the new icon that was uploaded
View attachment 13738

Here's the result after changing
View attachment 13739
Hi Daniel, thanks for your inputs and really help me alot. I am just new in ecommerce cPanel and Wordpress :). Let say customer Cash on Delivery icon then will open a link (just like paypal apps) so that customer can login. Thanks

daniel-97

Let say customer Cash on Delivery icon then will open a link (just like paypal apps) so that customer can login.
This function is unavailable. If a customer chooses Cash on Delivery, they can finish their orders without paying or logging in

eric_canare

Ok and I created a bogus email (aaabbbccc@yahoo..and all names/address/postal hohohoho and still proceed with the checkout. How to make sure the orders are genuine?

eric_canare

Thank you Sir :)any idea how can I add another payment mode like PayNow which is widely accepted here in Singapore, so I can compete with other e-sote here?

eric_canare

Paynow is using local bank and key only my phone number and it will automatic transferred, then i will received some SMS and email. Then I can proceed to execute customers orders

eric_canare

Hi Daniel, another question is about the Gift box or Coupons, can I set coupon for a particular customer as my rewards?

chris37

Hi Daniel, another question is about the Gift box or Coupons, can I set coupon for a particular customer as my rewards?
Ofcource you can create individual coupons, but you must email the coupon private to your customer.

The gift box unfortunately does not have this individual fuctionality.