Cash flow position for starting dropshipping

MatthewL

Hi there. I have this question. I have not started dropshipping yet. How much and how fast I can get my money from buyers? I can use PayPal since I live outside US. When a buyer pays, I know I won't get the money fast. Without the money, I can't pay to sellers in Aliexpress. Morover, Paypal will take many days to transfer money to my local banks in my country.

How do you start your dropshipping businesses when you have limited funds?

Mar

Hi there. I have this question. I have not started dropshipping yet. How much and how fast I can get my money from buyers? I can use PayPal since I live outside US. When a buyer pays, I know I won't get the money fast. Without the money, I can't pay to sellers in Aliexpress. Morover, Paypal will take many days to transfer money to my local banks in my country.
When the buyer completed the payment, you can immidiately see the fund in your Paypal account. In my country it would take 4-5 days for the money to be transferred to your bank (you have to transfer it manually). That is the maximum, but in my experience there were many instances that funds are transferred in just a day, again that is in my country.
How do you start your dropshipping businesses when you have limited funds?
You don't need much to start dropshipping but just like any business, you need money.

Radana

Dropshiping is a profitable business, but it is not so easy to build one. You have to learn a lot till you understand how everything works there. And you to work a lot if you want to build a really profitable business. I know some guys that tried something in this area, and it is not easy at all, but it is possible. Moreover today, there are a lot of software tools that can help you manage different tasks related to your business. Today, more and more drop shippers are starting to use different cash flow forecast tools, that can predict your profits and losses. Find more about that on the internet.
Yeah it is a bit hard to build a working business