Cash-back URL necessary?

swisstribe007

I don't understand the Cash-back URL... is it necessary to make everything work? I dont have it yet and while testing it doesnt allow me to go through with the order... Does the cashback feature cost me anything? can anyone clarify this?

thanks

Direct Webstore

is it necessary

Only if you want extra money. If you are rich enough ... leave it blank. LOL :)
First you need to sign up with Armitad ... (or the other one, whatever it is). I recommend Armitad. It has a nice dashboard where you can see all your nice extra money. You transfer the money to your bank account every now and again. :)

swisstribe007

I dont really understand how this works and dont wanna complicate my life... is there a way to place my orders without this? I did make the account but not sure where to go from here...
please help, i need to launch and cannot place orders

Direct Webstore

I dont really understand how this works and dont wanna complicate my life
Seriously ... if you think this is complicated ... I wish you luck in running an online business. It's REALLY quite simple. Have you attempted to do any research at all? Have you at least read the Alidropship Knowledge base / codex concerning this (and other things)?

https://alidropship.com/codex/ Read it. AND the blogs. REALLY!

If you want to be successful ... you really need to make more of an effort. What's going to happen when you get to the importing of products, rewriting descriptions, editing pics, running promotions and advertising campaigns if you think this simple thing is complicated? My God! Come on man! Start doing some reading and research!

Read this ... https://alidropship.com/codex/aliexpress-cashback/ ... if it's still too "complicated" .. I give up.

Sorry to be so brutally honest ... but someone needs to give you a slap and a massive "wake up call". Your attitude is just too woeful. Anyone willing to dismiss an entire income stream because they are too lazy to do a bit of simple research shouldn't be in business. Seriously. :(

Good luck ... and LOTS of it. :)

Last edited:

swisstribe007

ok... thanks for the link... I did everything and got approved... Got the link but i still get Your cash-back URL is not correct when placing the order... any idea?
I followed the tutorial by the letter

Direct Webstore

any idea?
Without seeing what you've done or a more detailed explanation of what you've done ... no idea. :( Double check the URL/Link. Make sure there's no spaces in front of it. Place your the cursor right at the front of it and click the backspace key.

Did you click the big green "Test Connection" button in the settings page?

swisstribe007

I did... seems fine... and on admitad it says joined for the ali program... i input the code into the alidropship plugin... not sure what else to do

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-05-29 à 14.06.56.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-05-29 à 14.06.56.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 5