Cash-back URL Error

Adil Habib

Hello,
we are getting Cash-back URL error after last update. i have removed the cash-back URL and its still giving the same error. i need this fixed asap as i cant place orders.

cashback.jpg

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
we are getting Cash-back URL error after last update. i have removed the cash-back URL and its still giving the same error. i need this fixed asap as i cant place orders.

View attachment 5731

Hello, Adil Habib!

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin - 1.1.0. We will check the issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Christina

Administrator
I have the same problem and I'm using the latest version of the plugin 1.1.0, PLEASE HELP

Hello, vard!

Make sure that you use the latest version of the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.
Then, delete your Cashback URL and enter it again. If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check it. Thank you!

Hello, vard!

Make sure that you use the latest version of the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.
Then, delete your Cashback URL and enter it again. If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check it. Thank you!
I have the same problem

Christina

Administrator
i have the problem often on 1.2.3

Hello, Neocrow.
Please answer wether you have checked the extension and tried to delete your Cashback URL and enter it again?
If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check it.

Neocrow

Hello, Neocrow.
Please answer wether you have checked the extension and tried to delete your Cashback URL and enter it again?
If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check it.
Hi, the problem is not always. only sometimes. often when the address is full and I need to delete it during the process. sorry for my bad english