Cart not checking out -

John Doe

I just checked my order page on Alidropship and theres about 5 orders from the same customer and they all have status "Abandoned" so I went to my page and tried to buy something with a credit card.... after entering all the info and clicking "proceed to pay" the page refreshes to the same page but with no entries and it pretty much won't continue after that...

What could this be from? I just lost some sales :mad:

Direct Webstore

1. Have you had successful sales in the past?
2. Or have you just opened your store?

If the first is true ... you have a problem.
If the second is true ... you may not have set your payment gateways up correctly.

John Doe

Fixed -

I had the Stripe option selected but did not have my stripe account key inserted! Doh haha

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Yes I have sales in the past and then something had happen to my website where the ftp and main folders got switched up and I had several wordpress folders in my ftp but now its fixed I now.

Could it be from Stripe? I don't have a stripe account just have the option set to Stripe in Alidropship > Payments.
How can I test if PayPal is working because it looks like customers having trouble with the regular credit card option

If you were trying to pay by credit card via Stripe and you have not set up a Stripe account then that is your problem. You need to enter the "secret Key" from Stripe in AliDropshp/Settings/Payments.

As for testing Paypal ... you'll need to get a friend to buy something or use another Paypal account to buy something. And if you you get a "Unable to process ...." error message ... turn off the "One Click Express" in AliDropshp/Settings/Payments/Paypal.

https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateway-choose/