Can't import or edit on Aliexpress

itsestetiq

For the last few hours I haven't been able to import any item from Aliexpress. When I click "Import" in the Chrome extension, it only says something like "The product is up to date" and when I click "Edit" it does nothing. I've tried on two different computers, reinstalled the extension and still it doesn't work.

chris37

Hello @itsestetiq ,

I hope you're doing well. Please try the following steps to resolve the issue:
  1. Deactivate the Chrome extension, then reactivate it.
  2. Log out of AliExpress and log back in.
  3. Set your main currency to USD on both your website and AliExpress.
  4. Update the AliDropship plugin to the latest version.
If the problem persists, let me know. We may need to investigate further. Sometimes, issues can arise from enabled cache settings in WooCommerce, which could be affecting the performance.

I'm currently providing the most common solutions I've encountered, but if these don't work, we'll need to take a closer look.

Best regards,
Chris

itsestetiq

@chris37 thank you for your response. I performed all the actions listed in your post but the problem persists. I still can't either Import or Edit the item on Aliexpress.

itsestetiq

In case anyone else gets this problem - I had to log out from Aliexpress inside the Alidropship Woocommerce plugin on my Wordpress website and log back in inside the plugin by putting in the API from Aliexpress.

Fred-Dzign

This doesn't correct the price errors in €! the imported prices are too low! quickly, an update to solve this problem which has been going on for too long!

Fred-Dzign

Hello @itsestetiq ,

If the problem persists, let me know. We may need to investigate further. Sometimes, issues can arise from enabled cache settings in WooCommerce, which could be affecting the performance.

I'm currently providing the most common solutions I've encountered, but if these don't work, we'll need to take a closer look.

Best regards,
Chris
This doesn't correct the price errors in €! the imported prices are too low! quickly, an update to solve this problem which has been going on for too long!

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

We are already working on finding the solution, it will be available in the nearest AliDropship plugin update.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

cowmmerce

Hello @itsestetiq ,

Best regards,
Chris
What is the latest version of the plugin?