cant fufill shipping address in aliexpress

jefflaube

when i try to test a order in aliexpress, it can place order ,but at last step ,fufill shipping address ,it cant put address in aliexpress ,can give me a help ?

Georgy

when i try to test a order in aliexpress, it can place order ,but at last step ,fufill shipping address ,it cant put address in aliexpress ,can give me a help ?
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. AliExpress have changed layout, now we already fixed it and released a new version of the extension - please update your AliDropship Chrome Extension. Best regards, AliDropship Team
1609832577466.png

Peteyboogey

I have the same problem. updated the ali chrome extension but wordpress is still saying: 'filling shipping address'
and Aliexpress website tells me 'shopping cart empty'

Detmar1

I keep getting a new cart pop-up @ Aliexpress cart, and the alidropship plugin isn't properly filling in the adress data. Can you please fix this asap?

Georgy

I keep getting a new cart pop-up @ Aliexpress cart, and the alidropship plugin isn't properly filling in the adress data. Can you please fix this asap?
Hello! Thank you for contacting us. What are your current versions of the AliDropship Chrome Extension and AliDropship plugin?