Can't Edit Theme

So I'm setting up a new Website, I done this before in the past without any real issues using WordPress and the AliDropship plugin. However, this time around I'm having a bugger of a time trying to edit the AliDropship Theme Raphael. Specifically, when I make a change, it doesn't take in most cases.
I change the banner picture following the guidelines for size, etc, but when I go to the actually page, after "saving" the changes, the changes don't happen.
In one case I change the banner to a .PNG background file I had, with the correct dimensions and lost the banner on the webpage altogether!
I delete the YouTube Link for the Button, this usually caused the Video Button in the template to disappear, nope.
I change to another theme, same kind of problems.
I don't know if my version of WP is conflicting with the Themes or what, but I'm stuck!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

So I'm setting up a new Website, I done this before in the past without any real issues using WordPress and the AliDropship plugin. However, this time around I'm having a bugger of a time trying to edit the AliDropship Theme Raphael. Specifically, when I make a change, it doesn't take in most cases.
I change the banner picture following the guidelines for size, etc, but when I go to the actually page, after "saving" the changes, the changes don't happen.
In one case I change the banner to a .PNG background file I had, with the correct dimensions and lost the banner on the webpage altogether!
I delete the YouTube Link for the Button, this usually caused the Video Button in the template to disappear, nope.
I change to another theme, same kind of problems.
I don't know if my version of WP is conflicting with the Themes or what, but I'm stuck!
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties customizing the theme.
However, I couldn't reproduce either of the issues you've mentioned. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so that I can check what might be wrong? Thanks!
P.S. Please make sure you have the latest version of AliDropship plugin (ver. 1.8.19.4), the Raphael theme (ver. 1.7.5), and WordPress (ver. 5.5.3).

Well the problem was discovered. I use SiteGround as the my WordPress host. There's a plugin added to WorkPress called SG Optimizer.
This plugin was causing the problem, I had to deactivate it in order to get the Theme to properly work. All is OK since disabling it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Well the problem was discovered. I use SiteGround as the my WordPress host. There's a plugin added to WorkPress called SG Optimizer.
This plugin was causing the problem, I had to deactivate it in order to get the Theme to properly work. All is OK since disabling it.
Thanks for letting us know! We'll see if there's anything we can do about this incompatibility issue.

chris37

There's a plugin added to WorkPress called SG Optimizer
Is a know issue about sg optimizer from siteground cause issue with alidropship plugin...
I think mar have same issue us well with that.
why not to try any othe optimizer plugin which is compatible ? Like wp super cache!

Is a know issue about sg optimizer from siteground cause issue with alidropship plugin...
I think mar have same issue us well with that.
why not to try any othe optimizer plugin which is compatible ? Like wp super cache!
Thanks Chris37, I'll check that out.