cannot import - Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network.

Hi,

I'm getting this error as below,
Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network.

I have suggested a solution from support team. I have reset my IP address and I still have the same problem.
Now, I'm trying to connect it with VPN and it does connect for 30seconds to 1minute then disconnects and get the same error,
due to this error I can't really import any products. I have already imported using Ali-Drop import function from the plugin but it does not let me import anymore.

what should I do to import more products? I'm looking for bulk little bit faster way to import and not waste my time.
currently I can't even import 1 product properly due to this.

Please comment and give me any advice if you have an idea for this error!

thankyou

chris37

Hi,

I'm getting this error as below,
Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network.

I have suggested a solution from support team. I have reset my IP address and I still have the same problem.
Now, I'm trying to connect it with VPN and it does connect for 30seconds to 1minute then disconnects and get the same error,
due to this error I can't really import any products. I have already imported using Ali-Drop import function from the plugin but it does not let me import anymore.

what should I do to import more products? I'm looking for bulk little bit faster way to import and not waste my time.
currently I can't even import 1 product properly due to this.

Please comment and give me any advice if you have an idea for this error!

thankyou
Wait one day ... useally it fix by it self,

yoha03

actually what is the issue?
I also get this error from time to time
but I just need to refresh and slide their captcha and I can import again

Georgy

actually what is the issue?
I also get this error from time to time
but I just need to refresh and slide their captcha and I can import again

image.png

Release/Renew Your IP Address on Windows​

Launch the command prompt.

1. In the command prompt, type ipconfig/release.
  2. You’ll see a list of messages showing a disconnected status. This is normal, and it means your network adapter has lost its connection to the network.
  3. Still, in the command prompt, type ipconfig/renew.
This will cause your network adapter to reach out to the router and request a new IP address. The router will respond by assigning an IP address to your computer. Scroll down to the bottom of the message, and you should see that your network adapter now has a new IP address assigned to it. Now that your computer has a new IP address, you can reconnect to the internet with your browser and browse the web as normal. If the internet isn’t working yet, you may need to restart your computer.

Release & Renew IP Address On Mac​

1. Select the Apple button and select System Preferences.
  2. Select the Network icon under Internet and Network.
  3. Select the TCP/IP tab in the Network window.
  4. On the right side of the window, you’ll see a Renew DHCP Lease button. Select it.
This will release and renew your IP address in one step. Select OK to exit the Network window. Exit the System Preferences window as well. You may need to restart your Mac to finish the release and renew process.

Release & Renew IP Address On Linux/Ubuntu​

1. Use the CTRL+ALT+T hotkey command to start the Terminal on Linux.
  2. In Terminal, specify sudo dhclient – r and hit Enter for releasing the present IP - https://prnt.sc/110jpug
  3. Next, specify sudo dhclient and hit Enter to obtain a new IP address via the DHCP server.