Cannot import or update products with Aliplugin Pro

Hello,
I cannot import products with Aliplugin, because this is the problem:
Fatal error: The file /home/xxxxx/allproductsoffersstore.com/wp-content/plugins/alipro/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

The problem is therefore the ionCube Encoder. This is based on PHP version 5.6 and is not compatible with the new PHP versions (7.1 and higher). I asked Aliplugin support for this before, but I don't get support. If somebody can provide me with a compatible ionCube Encoder file, I would really appreciate it.

I also installed Alilugin Pro Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.13.62 powered by alipartnership.com and added my website: https://allproductsoffersstore.com and logged via this extension. The Alilugin Pro icon Google Chrome Extension is on, but it is not possible to import the products from Aliexpress. The use direct import from my website does not work either. The use direct import link to Aliexpress works, but my website is not visible on the Aliexpress page. I see only the message: ‘’To authorize your site, click on AliPlugin Pro extension icon on your browser panel’’. This message remains even though I am logged in via Alilugin Pro Google Chrome Extension.
How can fix this issue?

I kindly thank you in advance,
Kind regards,
AR