Cannot deliver to...warning

Yoligrana

This scenario has happened to me few minutes ago: I sold an item which is being shipped from Russian Federation to USA. Then when I go to order the item and choose Russian Federation to ship from, the message I get is: Cannot deliver to United States. But my client didn't get that warning and did the order, why? How can we do that to avoid this in the future?

Regards

daniel-97

Yeah it's just a fact that you cannot bring the whole Aliexpress structure to yoủ shop, so the only way you can do now is to change it manually

the_lyall

As Chriss just said, you should avoid products that ship from many countries

Or when choosing products, I usually check a few of the most common customer countries first to see if it can ship to them. Even if it only ships from one country sometimes they don't deliver to certain countries.

Mar

This scenario has happened to me few minutes ago: I sold an item which is being shipped from Russian Federation to USA. Then when I go to order the item and choose Russian Federation to ship from, the message I get is: Cannot deliver to United States. But my client didn't get that warning and did the order, why? How can we do that to avoid this in the future?

Regards
To avoid this in the future, install Shipping Product AliExpress add on. When a product is added to cart with a shipping address that the product cannot be delivered, no shipping method will be available and the product cannot be ordered.

the_lyall

To avoid this in the future, install Shipping Product AliExpress add on. When a product is added to cart with a shipping address that the product cannot be delivered, no shipping method will be available and the product cannot be ordered.
I didn't know about that! Thanks

the_lyall

Please can you advise where to get this add on as it isn't listed in the WordPress plugin search? Thanks