Cannot access dashboard

modeca

Hi,

I've just bought the plugin.

It tells me the license is valid but when I try to access the dashboard it stays on the license page.

I cannot access any other AliDropship pages either.

My site is https and it's listed correctly in Wordpress settings.

I've checked the forums and this seems to be a common problem.

Please advise.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I've just bought the plugin.

It tells me the license is valid but when I try to access the dashboard it stays on the license page.

I cannot access any other AliDropship pages either.

My site is https and it's listed correctly in Wordpress settings.

I've checked the forums and this seems to be a common problem.

Please advise.
Please pm me your WP access details, I'll check what might be causing the issue.

modeca

Hi,

I've since opened a support ticket and have been told that the reason it's not working is because I'm using WooCommerce. My support ticket email said the following:

If you want to use the original AliDropship plugin, you should remove WooCommerce.

If you decide to use the original AliDropship, we recommend purge your WordPress and re-install WordPress with the original AliDropship plugin.
Otherwise, we can’t guarantee there are no issues with the plugin performance.

I'm posting this here as this is completely different to what's written on your website. To illustrate:

What you say:
"If you want to use WooCommerce – you need to install AliDropship woo plugin."
What your website says
"Depending on your personal preferences, skills and business aims, you may choose either version of the plugin."

What the website should say IN BIG BOLD CAPITALS, is that AliDropShip is completely incompatible if you're using a WooCommerce theme.

Secondly, excuse me if I'm incorrect, however here's my logic:

1) AliDropship a dropshipping plugin
2) Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model.
3) WooCommerce is an eccomerce plugin

THEREFORE most people who use AliDropship will be using WooCommerce. So I find it really weird that you're telling me to remove WooCommerce.

And with regarding 'purging my site' Are you suggesting I trash my existing profitable store, just to try out your plugin?

I've been building Wordpress sites for over 10 years and spent 10s of thousands on software/plugins. In this time, no-one has ever suggested that the way to trouble shoot would be to 're-install Wordpress' - sorry, but this is madness.

Aside from all this I've now installed your Woo plugin and the problem still remains. When I go to activate the plugin, it stays on the activation screen. I've PM'ed you my login details - please advise:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I've since opened a support ticket and have been told that the reason it's not working is because I'm using WooCommerce. My support ticket email said the following:

I'm posting this here as this is completely different to what's written on your website. To illustrate:

What you say:
"If you want to use WooCommerce – you need to install AliDropship woo plugin."
What your website says
"Depending on your personal preferences, skills and business aims, you may choose either version of the plugin."

What the website should say IN BIG BOLD CAPITALS, is that AliDropShip is completely incompatible if you're using a WooCommerce theme.

Secondly, excuse me if I'm incorrect, however here's my logic:

1) AliDropship a dropshipping plugin
2) Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model.
3) WooCommerce is an eccomerce plugin

THEREFORE most people who use AliDropship will be using WooCommerce. So I find it really weird that you're telling me to remove WooCommerce.

And with regarding 'purging my site' Are you suggesting I trash my existing profitable store, just to try out your plugin?

I've been building Wordpress sites for over 10 years and spent 10s of thousands on software/plugins. In this time, no-one has ever suggested that the way to trouble shoot would be to 're-install Wordpress' - sorry, but this is madness.

Aside from all this I've now installed your Woo plugin and the problem still remains. When I go to activate the plugin, it stays on the activation screen. I've PM'ed you my login details - please advise:
Hello, To understand the difference between AliDropship original and AliDropship Woo plugins please read this article: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/
As for license activation issue please PM me your domain name and WP login ceredntials if you want me to check.

modeca

I fully understand the difference and have read that page several times.

It clearly says "you may choose either version of the plugin."

I chose the standard version so I could test your marketing tools.

However, clearly, you cannot choose either version. I've already sent you my login details via the conversation thing. I can't find a PM function in this forum software

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I fully understand the difference and have read that page several times.

It clearly says "you may choose either version of the plugin."

I chose the standard version so I could test your marketing tools.

However, clearly, you cannot choose either version. I've already sent you my login details via the conversation thing. I can't find a PM function in this forum software
I'm sorry , but I can't see in my conversations any notice from you .

modeca

Anyone there?

Trying to launch some new products this week but still haven't got the software working 36 hours after purchasing....

Alexy

Same problem here, could I please get assistance? It's really frustrating to buy something and not be able to use it.

Alexy

Hi, got help from "Victoria" by email.

Go to Dashboard => Settings => General to make sure your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same as your domain name. Change 'http' to 'https' in these fields if your domain name contains https.

That worked for me.