Can not login admin after updating theme

cleve

I have update to theme Michael Angelo Ver.0.11.5, but after that my customer/user can not login to their account, the respon is as follows:

ERROR: Account is not activated.

I try to rename the theme, then they can login normally but when I use the theme name again they can not login.
how to fix this ? I think this is crucial

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have update to theme Michael Angelo Ver.0.11.5, but after that my customer/user can not login to their account, the respon is as follows:

ERROR: Account is not activated.

I try to rename the theme, then they can login normally but when I use the theme name again they can not login.
how to fix this ? I think this is crucial
Cleve, do your customers use the Log in feature (at the top of the page)? Could you please pm me your WP admin rights, I couldn't reproduce the issue on my website. michelangelo alidropship com.jpg

cleve

I have 2 (two) admin who runs the website, one of the admin can not login through backend login.

cleve

Can not login using new version of michael angelo theme ver. 0.11.5
Below is the error message while trying to login as an administrator in the backend. I can easily login if using previous theme version. Please check the new theme and kindly update to more stable version.
Thanks alot.

Attachments

• 66E7740C-4D46-494C-BB96-6C382E8DEEBF.jpeg
    66E7740C-4D46-494C-BB96-6C382E8DEEBF.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 10
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Can not login using new version of michael angelo theme ver. 0.11.5
Below is the error message while trying to login as an administrator in the backend. I can easily login if using previous theme version. Please check the new theme and kindly update to more stable version.
Thanks alot.
Thank you! The issue will be fixed shortly.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Any progress regarding this issue ??
The issue has already been resolved. The fix will be available with the next theme update which will be rolled out on Monday.